These personalized pet portrait stones are a beautiful way to capture your beautiful animal best friend! Whether you want a keepsake of your pet to have forever, or are looking for a unique memorial gift of that pet that has made it to the Rainbow Bridge, these portrait stones always bring a smile (and sometimes even happy tears!) to your recipient's face.
I like to call this version the Pet Loaf. Pet Loaves are when the pet is painted over all sides of the stone. On the top / front of the stone is the pet's head and beautiful face, and on the underside are all the cute little paws. Because, for obvious reasons, a pet is not exactly stone shaped, these portrait stones tend to be more stylized. Above are many examples of the Pet Loaf. Yours will of course be personalized!
About your future pet loaf /
- Small pet loaves vary in shapes and textures. These loaves will typically measure around 3/4" to 2" in height and width. Every pet loaf is truly unique!
- Pet portraits are painted with acrylic paint on beach stones hand picked in Ontario. Each stone is then sealed several times for protection and a light shine.
- Though water resistant with a protective coating, I do not recommend keeping your loaf outside in the elements. Keep your loaf close and safe indoors :)
- Stones are typically signed on the bottom with "Rainbow of Crazy". I can also add your pet's name! Short names are preferred as space can get quite limited.
About the ordering process /
- Once an order has been placed, please send at least one clear picture of the pet to firstname.lastname@example.org - ideally, I actually recommend sending several pictures from multiple angles, if possible, to have a more accurate loaf from all sides.
- Once a loaf has been painted, images of the portrait will be sent through email for approval and whether or not anything needs to be changed. I want you to 100% love your pet portrait and will do everything I can to make it right! Please note that if multiple rounds of changes are required, an additional fee may be needed.
- Pet portraits can take up to 1-2 weeks to create, depending on whether any changes are required
- Stones can be shipped directly to your giftee! Want to include a gift message? Just let me know!